The qualified candidate for this position will be a lead member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team focused on providing expert experience, advanced implementation, enhancement, and advanced support of Lear’s directory service applications and IAM security. The individual will collaborate with various IT groups including peers within Information Security, partners in Enterprise Infrastructure, Production Support, and business areas.
- B.S. degree in a computer science, Information Technology, or related computer related discipline.
- Minimum of 10-15years of relevant practical experience in IAM architecture and engineering of large-scale, global environments supporting over 75,000 users and globally diversified application authentication requirements.
- Strong collaborator with great documentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and decision-making abilities
- Advanced awareness of Information Security trends and technology
- Certifications welcomed
- Advanced knowledge of Okta’s IAM platform and technologies
- Advanced knowledge of directory service solutions
- Advanced knowledge of directory service policy design and administration
- Advanced knowledge of third-party SAS solutions for management, automation, and authentication, and Federation technologies
- Expert analysis and troubleshooting ability
- Advanced knowledge of IAM security tools supporting SSO, MFA, and Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory