The qualified candidate for this position will be a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team focused on providing, advanced implementation, enhancement, and support of directory service applications and IAM security. The individual will collaborate with various IT groups including peers within Information Security, partners in Enterprise Infrastructure, Production Support, and business areas.
- B.S. degree in a computer science, Information Technology, or related computer related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7years of relevant practical experience in IAM engineering and support of large-scale, global environments supporting over 75,000 users and globally diversified application authentication requirements.
- Strong collaborator with great documentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and decision-making abilities
- Strong awareness of Information Security trends and technology
- Certifications welcomed
- Strong knowledge of Okta’s IAM platform and technologies
- Strong knowledge of directory service solutions
- Strong knowledge of IAM policy administration
- Strong knowledge of third-party SAS solutions for management, automation, and authentication, and Federation technologies
- Advanced analysis and troubleshooting ability
- Strong knowledge of IAM security tools supporting SSO, MFA, and Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory