The IT Security Manager Partners with IT Leadership to develop and continually improve the global IT Security strategic program. Aligns program with business requirements to ensure that security risks are effectively managed through our internal resources and external service partners.
- Identifies and develops recommendations to proactively address the company’s IT Security vulnerabilities
- Manages multiple internal and external partners to execute IT Security; governs through KPIs, SLAs and other contract stipulations IT Security projects and operations
- Partners with the IT Leadership, the CFO and other leaders to continuously improve IT Security Strategy and manages alignment with the IT and business direction.
- Develops and maintains IT Security aspects in the IT risk register
- Creates, monitors and continuously improves metrics related to IT Security
- Frequently provides written and verbal report to IT Leadership Team and other senior leadership
- Assists with coordination of audits including Cybersecurity, SOX, PCI, PII, etc.
- Creates and maintains policies, processes, procedures, and standards related to IT Security
- Plans and executes the IT Security training program including testing exercises, and measures overall staff awareness maturity
- Chairs the IT Security Steering Executive and Operational Committees in order to gather input on requirements and to help spread security awareness
- Performs full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; EEO/AA; performance management; department budget
Performs all other duties as assigned