Join a dynamic and growing Identity and Access Management team, implementing the latest technologies to drive excellent experiences for our customers and internal workforce clients.
Miami, FL - Hybrid
The Senior Identity Engineer is a leading member of the IAM team and reports to the Director of Identity & Access Management. You’ll never be bored, with opportunities to work on IAM application design and configuration, DevOps automation of IAM technologies across the cloud and fleet, and custom Java / scripting development.
As a combined engineering and operations team, we want people who think creatively about how to solve difficult Identity issues and how they can be run efficiently. Our team offers the opportunity to grow and develop skills in new areas.
We want your experience and expertise, but most of all we want your enthusiasm to make our IAM solutions awesome!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work collaboratively as a lead member of the team to gather and analyze requirements and develop technical solutions to support these needs.
· Understand the organization’s current systems and business process needs as they relate to Identity and Access Management controls and policies.
· Automate all the things! Design and implement automation and scripting solutions to extend the capabilities of the IAM platform.
· Use “Configuration as Code” methodologies to configure and manage a highly performant and manageable IAM stack.
· Develop self-service application on-boarding to speed adoption of SSO and user provisioning across SaaS and on-prem applications.
· Become the “Go To” expert for IAM technologies and processes and be able to advise business partners with integration into the IAM platform.
· Work with the IAM team to implement and automate processes.
· Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to team members.
· Work to continuously improve the IAM platform's performance, reliability, and security.
· An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working within the identity management disciplines.
· A university degree in the field of computer science, IT, or Information Security is preferred, but equivalent work experience is acceptable
· Security industry certifications are a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
We’re looking for people with the knowledge of and experience with:
· software or systems engineering
· Linux / UNIX / Windows security
· DevOps tools for code deployment and management(Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
· experience with SSO technologies ( SAML, OAuth2,OIDC, Auth0, Kerberos, ADFS, etc. )
· design, implementation, integration, and testing using one or more of the following technologies: Azure AD, LDAP, ForgeRock, OKTA, SailPoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Centrify, CA PAM, Beyond Trust
· Implementing or maintaining large-scale identity and access management solutions
· RBAC and ABAC methodologies and implementation patterns
· multi-factor authentication technologies
· FIDO UAF and FIDO2
· Databases, LDAP and directory services application servers, operating systems, and network infrastructure.
We expect that you:
· Have led technical teams to deliver small to medium sized projects.
· Demonstrate strong organization and time management skills.
· Anticipate what needs to be done before being asked.
· Can easily manage multiple tasks / projects while ensuring deadlines are met.
· Possess excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Have good interpersonal skills.